ASL Recruitment is a locally owned agency established in 1974.
We are dedicated to providing a specialised, confidential and personal service to individuals who are seeking employment in the island. Our aim is to deliver a high quality service whilst maintaining a friendly and positive attitude providing continuous professional support throughout your job search. We offer support and guidance through the interview process giving interview coaching and assistance with CV¹s if needed. We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we offer, our staff are not commissioned based and work together as a team to find you the perfect role.
We offer both temporary and permanent opportunities across a variety of sectors including the States of Jersey. ASL has first-hand knowledge of market trends, working conditions and professional development opportunities across various industries.Back to Results
This role requires the successful candidate to support the delivery of the Client's Strategic Objectives by providing professional, independent financial and non – financial advice and services to all departments, promoting effective financial management.
You will be responsible for providing professional audit support to the Chief Internal Auditor in exercising his/her duties, and carrying out audits and the review of systems and controls across the business, in accordance with all relevant professional standards.
– Fully qualified Accountant at minimum.
– Specialist in the audit area in investigations, system / control audits or capital expenditure.
– Knowledgeable regarding relevant legislation in their area.
– Detailed understanding of the systems they review.
– Experience in their relevant area.
– Experience in LEAN auditing, so improvements in policy can be made in a programmed manner.
– A good understanding and application of the PSIAS.
– Sound knowledge of audit processes, procedures and methodologies.
– Project and change management skills acquired through training and experience.
– Good understanding of the Client's strategy, departmental and corporate functions, and policy developments with the ability to apply this to financial analysis and advice.
– Excellent understanding of the Law, and all Financial Directions issued by the Treasurer under the Law.
– Ability to keep abreast of changes to all of the above and other relevant guidance, policies and standards in order to be able to identify risks associated with non-compliance.
• Actively participating in and managing the...
We are seeking a self-motivated and highly analytical candidate with a minimum of five years auditing...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an internal auditor, who would like to add value to a diverse...
Great opportunity available for an Internal Auditor who would like to add value to a diverse financial...
An international accountancy practice is looking for an Assistant Manager to work in the Audit division...
Our client is seeking an audit manager to join their team on a permanent basis to manage engagements...