We have a new opportunity for a Trust Officer to join a company, trust and fund administration provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Be aware of and fulfil all statutory requirements for various jurisdictions including Jersey, Guernsey, BVI,
Isle of Man, Hong Kong, Cayman, UK and others where applicable
- Ensure the timely management of all payments either directly to clients or for individual entities
- Clear historic review points in line with day-to-day administration
- Assist in all relevant compliance matters as necessary
- Provide effective management of both your own workload and that of your junior team member; and
- Ensure all CPD and AML training is up to date and provide regular reporting to management to advise of
resourcing, training, and information requirements
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.