We have an exciting opportunity for a Trust Manager to join a leading private bank.
The main focus of this role is to deliver a high-quality trust and company administration service and develop and enhance client relationships; to assist with the revenue budgets for the team; development, training and appraisal of staff, as required and provide day-to-day management cover as necessary.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Managing and developing a complex portfolio of company and trust structures.
- Preparing resolutions and minutes as required.
- Cash management of client portfolio, including the control and clearance of fees.
- Ensuring that team and individual financial and non-financial targets are met in order to maintain a sustainable fiduciary business.
- Assisting with completion of all budget calculations.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.