We have an exciting opportunity for a Trust Manager to join a leading, offshore private bank in Jersey.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage and develop a complex portfolio of company and trust structures;
- Maintain the highest level of trust and company administration by monitoring the team's timeliness, accuracy and output.
- Prepare resolutions and minutes as required;
- Cash management of client portfolio, including the control and clearance of fees;
- Ensure that team and individual financial and non-financial targets are met in order to maintain a sustainable fiduciary business;
- Assist with completion of all budget calculations.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.