We have a great opportunity for a Trust Manager to join a local provider of private wealth, fund and corporate administration services.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure data and records of all entities are up to date, accurate and in line with documented requirements, policy and procedure
- Delivery of all client work and contact in line with the business vision and values and expected service standards, ensuring KPIs are up to date at all times
- Excellence of communication with clients and 3rd parties whether verbal or written; demonstrating technical awareness and cultural affinity as appropriate
- Support highly effective fiduciary decision making including thorough preparation of comprehensive and considered case input for discussion at Client Risk Forum, Fiduciary Panel, Investment Governance Forum and others as necessary
- Highly effective liaison with 3rd party service providers in execution of client needs and build of those relationships in support of future referrals
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.