We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Trust Administrator / Senior Administrator to join a trust company providing fiduciary and commercial management services.
Key duties will include:
- Maintain and administer a portfolio of clients of the Group and ensure those clients are administered in accordance with the terms of the trust deeds and/or corporate documents as applicable and professional legal/tax advice given
- Attending client meetings and preparing file notes of the same
- Liaising directly with clients, intermediaries, investment managers, bankers and advisors
- Undertake client file reviews
- Ensure that all action points arising from reviews and risk escalations are managed proactively
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.