We have an exciting new opportunity for a Trust Administrator to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Administering the affairs of a portfolio of trust and companies for high net worth clients
- Dealing with a varied range of client queries/projects
- Liaison with intermediaries in various jurisdictions
- Book-keeping under the supervision of a Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager
- Preparation and review of trust and company accounts under the supervision of a Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.