We have a great new opportunity for a Trainee Fund Administrator to join a local provider of private wealth, fund and corporate administration services.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the administration of a range of private capital structures (funds and corporates) and associated structures
- Assisting with establishing new structures and transitioning switch business
- Assisting in processing routine fund operations such as investor calls and distributions
- Preparing payment instructions for fund related expenses
- Accurate execution and recording of all related activities such as maintenance of investor records
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.