We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join a leading provider of Private Equity Administration services in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the distribution of call and distribution notices, interpretation of agreements, assessing client
profitability, dealing with accounting, administration and other client related issues, cash management tasks, invoice
tracking and recording and other day to day functions.
- Being involved in all aspects of Real Estate and Private Equity Fund administration and coordination of Company
- The maintenance of investor details and investor related documentation, performing calls and distributions, creating
and maintaining records of a portfolio of clients
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of Fund Company investor registers or Limited Partner registers
- Becoming familiar with Limited Partnership Agreements and other material agreements or legal documents relating to
the management, control and administration of the Funds vehicles for which they have primary responsibility for
More information about the role is available upon request - contact the team today for further details.