We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
The main focus of this role is to deliver all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned structures.
Some of the key duties include:
- Undertake bookkeeping services to a range of entities (companies, partnerships and trusts) up to trial balance.
- Proactively assist with the preparation of management reporting and maintenance of accounting files for one or more client entities.
- Proactively assist with the preparation of financial statements for one or more client entities.
- Process payments through payment and accounting systems (together, core systems ), in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Process unreconciled items identified between bank records and core systems.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.