We have a fantastic new opportunity available for a Trainee Fund Accountant to join a regulated financial services group. This would be a perfect role for any students looking to start their career and ‘earn whilst they learn’.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad hoc investor requests
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.