We have a new opportunity available for a Trainee Corporate Administrator to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with all aspects of the administration on a range of entities across various corporate structures, including companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for board meetings
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle entity expenses and complete investment transactions throughout the structures all the way through to the bookkeeping.
- Maintain accurate records for all entities administered including contact information and investor details, processing all changes thereon
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.