We have an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join the Client Central Services Team of a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Key duties will include:
- Receive tasks from a line manager, perform those tasks within set timeframes according to directions or policies and procedures. Ensure all relevant filings are made on time, with statutory and regulatory bodies
- Adhere to the timetables for all deadlines set by the line manager or by the assistant manager
- Collaborate closely with the line manager regarding issues or delays that may impact client deliveries
- Monitor incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis
- Respond to incoming requests and escalate potential issues or identified events to the line manager
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.