We have a really exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
Your role may include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks which the business call Defined Business Activities'. The list of defined business activities is not exhaustive and may be amended from time to time:
- Daily input of time on timesheet
- Prepare payment instructions including for online banking systems, with supporting documents for own clients
- Understand the different requirements/process for payments for high risk clients
- Prepare basic general emails for review
- Prepare covering letters sending documents out and basic letters - ready for review
- Prepare quarterly client invoices and review of WIP (work in progress)
- Statutory filing (minutes) for team
- Mark up correspondence for filing and book-keeping
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.