We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join a leading Fund Management Company in Jersey. This would be a perfect role for an individual who has ambition to study towards gaining a relevant accounting qualification.
Key duties will include:
- Manage fixed asset registers
- Manage the sales and purchase ledgers, bookkeeping intercompany, related party and supplier invoices
- Prepare the daily bank account and treasury loan note blotter
- Maintain the day-to-day integrity of the general ledgers, procedures and controls
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.