This regulated financial services group is looking for a Temporary Senior Fund Administrator to join their Private Equity team on a 12 month fixed-term contract in Jersey.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Administering a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Co-ordinating all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board and shareholder meetings
- Processing and co-ordinating routine and complex fund operations
- Ensuring accurate investor records are maintained and processing all investor changes / transfers thereon
- Preparing manual and electronic payment instructions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.