We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Client Relationship Manager to join a regulated financial services group, in Jersey, on an 8 month fixed term contract.
The successful role holder will administer a limited portfolio of fund structures whilst effectively managing client relationships.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the administration of clients' affairs within a team
- Co-ordinating legal, tax and other professional advice
- Acting as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and as A level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters
- Ensuring that the Operational Procedures Manuals and checklist templates are reviewed and developed on a timely basis
- Attending client board meetings
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.