We have a new opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a leading Fund Management Company in Jersey on a temporary contract for at least 12 months.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of the outsourced accounting of investment entities
- Coordinate the year end review and audits of the outsourced investment entities, liaising with administrators, auditors, business partners, operations teams and other stakeholders
- Manage and adhere to the year end timetable and reporting deadlines for investment entities
- Review all year end financial statements prepared by service providers, either prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards or FRS102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Ireland
- Review interim financial statements prepared by service providers
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.