We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Senior Associate to join a leading accountancy firm in Jersey.
The role will provide tax compliance and advisory services for a wide range of personal and company tax clients.
Key duties will include:
- Reporting to the Tax Senior Manager, responsible for all day to day tax compliance affairs and involved with related advisory matters
- Providing an efficient and proactive service to clients
- Managing a mixed client portfolio of personal and company clients
- Controlling cost budgets, meeting reporting timetables, preparing key client reporting documents
- Providing potential client solutions on technical matters to Senior Tax Manager and Tax Director
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.