We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Assistant Manager to join one of the Channel Islands' leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the tax compliance function
- Ensuring all internal processes within the department are followed
- Arranging and chairing regular team meetings with Tax Seniors regarding tax compliance issues
- Liaising with the Tax Director on a regular basis regarding the status of compliance clients
- Being responsible for ensuring work prepared by the compliance team is reviewed by the appropriate person
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.