We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join a local telecommunications provider.
- Service management
- Meet with a portfolio of Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers on an agreed meeting schedule and perform service management reviews with them. This includes providing reporting, minuting the meetings and tracking actions
- Work alongside Enterprise Account Directors and their clients in providing first class service to clients
- Service delivery
- Assist Account Directors with all aspects of Enterprise customer projects and orders
- Co-ordinate work with service delivery team on the progress of installations and equipment requests
- Service faults
- Deal with any logged faults or escalations on behalf of the customer, ensuring the appropriate engineering resource is providing effective customer updates
- Manage logged faults to ensure all faults are resolved and closed within the agreed service levels
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.