Senior Recruitment Officer
- Job Reference: 8561
- Date Posted: 12 January 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
The Corporate Senior Recruitment Officer role is duly responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment process for the Channel Islands.
You will be working for a forward thinking leading Global Financial Institution providing oversight of the full onboarding process.
A typical day will include working closely with key stakeholders to understand vacancy requirements, tracking vacancies and advertising roles, monitoring the market, hosting regular agency briefings, reviewing, filtering CV, and conducting interviews. Expanding on the role you will be responsible for licence tracking, remuneration surveys, ensure all pre-screening is compliant whilst being heavily involved in coaching and mentoring direct reports by holding regular 121s.
- Previous HR experience preferable but not essential
- Financial Services recruitment experience either from an agency or in-house recruitment background with knowledge of local employment law
- Strong organisation, time management skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure calmly and efficiently
- CIPD qualifications will be supported
Five years continuous residence in Jersey required.