We have a new opportunity for a Senior Officer to join a leading investment services group in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Perform a variety of regulatory reporting tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the ongoing compliance with regulatory obligations for managed entities within the Private Wealth and Funds & Institutional business units
- Provide a high level of quality, internal client service and the accurate and timely provision of regulatory reporting services
- Assist the Senior Officers and Management Team with the day-to-day tasks within the regulatory reporting function in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures
- Plan, prioritise and organise tasks and activities efficiently, ensuring effective time management of allocated tasks
- Assist senior members of the team and other members of the business unit where required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.