We have a great new opportunity for a Senior Manager to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Delivery of robust on-site and desk-based examinations, by actively overseeing their completion to ensure they have clear objectives, scope, roles, and responsibilities
- Actively directing the execution and delivery of examination work to ensure completion in a timely manner
- Actively supporting examiners in their effective delivery of examination findings to business representatives, ensuring feedback and reporting is accurate, concise, and well-articulated
- Active involvement in the ongoing development and enhancement of examination activities, including the development of new and existing examination team members to ensure a consistently high standard of output and robust knowledge sharing
- Actively contribute to the effective delivery of projects to support combatting financial crime, based on analysis of examination results, best practices, and emerging risks
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.