We have a great opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the Data Management team of a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
The main purpose of this role is to manage, supervise and develop the Data Management Team to ensure the provision of a professional and first-class service to CIS client teams within the Group.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To maintain and develop relationships with CIS client teams and to promote the positive image of the Group through the professional application of services and knowledge
- To be responsible for the Data Management tasks working to deadlines and maintaining client data in line with the
defined business activities
- Provide excellent levels of service in line with standards, procedures and guidelines
- Learning and people management
- Maintain and update client data accurately
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.