We have a great new opportunity for a Senior Manager to join a fiduciary service provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Being the principle contact with the Client and the Directors of the relevant boards in relation to all accounting aspects
- Reviewing of client financial and investor reporting, including consolidations
- Reviewing of bookkeeping and supporting calculations (e.g. loan interest, accruals etc.) (when required)
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external independent auditors in connection with the financial reporting process and sign-off, including assisting with the resolution of complex accounting matters and audit queries
- Liaising with lawyers, other administrators and regulatory authorities in relation to the accounting aspects of ad hoc transactions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.