We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fund Administrator to join the Real Estate Team within a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
The role holder will be responsible for a portfolio of Real Estate Fund clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients
- Being an important link between management and junior staff
- Mentoring junior members of staff and reviewing work produced for submission to senior level staff
- Attending training to learn new skills and enhance your current abilities
- Playing an active role in the setup of Real Estate Funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.