We have an exciting new role available for a Senior Examiner to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Support the Senior Manager in planning and delivering the Examination Programme
- Be responsible for supporting and conducting examinations, including examination planning, interviewing members of staff employed by the licence holder, conducting file reviews, reviewing documentation, leading opening and closing meetings as required and executing reporting and closing processes
- Adopt a risk-based approach to focus on key Supervision examination programme priorities
- Support the delivery of agreed quality standards in accordance with our methodology
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are kept adequately informed throughout the examination process
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.