We have a new opportunity for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm.
The role holder will manage a complex portfolio of entities and provide quality administration of the same.
Key duties will include:
- Being responsible for the provision of administration and company secretarial services to a complex
- Being responsible for internal systems remaining accurate and up to date at all times
- Being responsible for review of requests from duly authorised client representatives
- Maintaining the relevant registers for all entities in allocated portfolio of clients
- Managing business intelligence, including capturing all contact details (where appropriate) and business development related activity
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.