We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join a leading offshore law firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- As the assigned Deputy MLRO, receive internal Suspicious Activity reports (SARs) in the absence of the MLRP, reviewing and externalising to the Financial Reporting Authority (FRA) as appropriate
- Assist the MLRO with periodic testing under the monthly Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Assist with overseeing sanctions checks for Jersey
- Recommend amendments to systems and controls when necessary eg. an additional Compliance Monitoring Programme test due to a new regulatory requirement
- Assist with the preparation and provision of training as and when required under legislation
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.