We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Client Take-on Administrator to join a leading offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Prepare client/matter files and open the new matter through the on boarding software.
- Check relevant databases to ascertain whether a potential client is an existing client or whether there is a conflict of interest.
- Undertake searches, appropriate checks and prepare internal and external documentation as applicable including an initial internet PEP searches as applicable.
- Liaise with clients as appropriate.
- Prioritise and track the progress of CDD documentation and matter opening and obtain progress updates from the client or fee earner as appropriate.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.