We have a new opportunity available for a Senior Client Accountant to join a company which specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure accurate completion/checking of bookkeeping entries as required for a portfolio of key complex client entities
- Manage a portfolio of complex key clients for production of quarterly management accounts, annual accounts to review stage with full working papers and supporting documentation
- Assist with ad hoc accounting /bookkeeping requests as required from time to time
- Complete all required balance sheet reconciliations as required including bank reconciliations, asset valuations and intercompany reconciliations and checks
- Ensuring the correct treatment of VAT or other sales taxes in clients ledgers where required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.