We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Client Accountant to join one of Jersey’s leading law firms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounting records in the client entity database (Viewpoint)
- Assist with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and bi-annual reports and net asset valuations
- Ensure you have a detailed understanding of the transactions and clients you’re dealing with and liaise with your line manager on a regular basis
- Work with colleagues and team members to ensure client expectations and accounting deadlines are properly managed
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.