We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior CDD Administrator to join a leading provider of Legal services.
Key duties will include:
- Undertaking the CDD process for new clients (with a focus on more complex cases) in accordance with the relevant laws an regulations and internal guidance, policies, processes & procedures
- Communicating with internal teams and external clients to ensure CDD collection is undertaken promptly; following up as necessary to manage outstanding CDD
- Remediation of existing CDD where required
- Performing online screening checks, including analysing the results and identifying areas for review
- Proactively respond to queries from teams and clients as part of the CDD service
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.