We have a great opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the International Private Client team of a leading offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Manage and coordinate client work as delegated by the partners
- Deliver excellent quality, timely and professional client service
- Liaising with clients and providing legal advice as delegated by the partners
- Performing legal research and analysis
- Checking legal forms/documents for accuracy
The ideal candidate is likely to be 6 yrs+ PQE with a UK/Jersey/Commonwealth legal qualification.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.