We have a new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To assist the Management Team in ensuring that group workloads are completed to the highest possible standards, within the agreed timescales and that the objectives of the group are fulfilled
- To develop close working relationships with relevant clients within the group, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact
- To support the Management Team in order to guide, motivate and oversee staff in the group to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the firm or clients
- To ensure billing and debt collection is carried out effectively and in a timely manner
- To assist the Management Team in the development of new business
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.