We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a leading provider of Legal services.
Key duties will include:
- Manage and steer on the primary relationship work for a specific portfolio of clients, directly responsible to senior management
- Administer and have oversight on a number of clients and their transactional activity
- Managing the formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of private wealth structures, including Companies, Trust, Foundations and Limited Partnerships
- Liaising with clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Transaction management, including organizing and attending client meetings as required, drafting minutes and resolutions, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records and coordinating of the timely signing of documentation
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.