We have a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a leading independent provider of fiduciary and administration solutions.
The main focus of this role is overseeing a team of three within a wider corporate real estate team, dealing specifically with one islamic corporate client structure holding real estate assets.
Some of the key duties include:
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Director and wider team, assisting as and when required in relation to the entities within the team.
- Work with the Assistant Manager (and Senior Manager, as applicable) in conducting annual fee reviews for clients.
- Share knowledge and experience of similar transactions to assist the wider team and business with problem solving.
- Maintain and fulfil actions recommended by diary entries for
- corporate tax filings,
- advice updates,
- asset performance reviews
- quarterly client calls (if applicable),
- financial account production deadlines,
- fee settlement discussions or chasers,
- CDD review and updates
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.