We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join the Fiduciary team of an independent administration outsourcing group in Jersey.
The successful role holder will take responsibility for a varied portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the Fiduciary function and the wider Group as required.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining secretarial, governance and transactional oversight and control of client entities.
- Overseeing transactions undertaken by client entities
- Assisting in onboarding new client entities
- Participating in and contributing to Fiduciary Team meetings
- Liaising with and maintaining positive relationships with contact firms
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.