We have a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join one of the Channel Islands’ largest, independent financial services groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client Relationship Management
– Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of fairly complex client cases, including book-keeping entries and the
preparation of some financial reports and statements.
– Have a broad understanding of the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures.
– Ensure mutual understanding of client and Praxis' expectations and commitments at outset and throughout the
- Business Development
– Meet with existing intermediaries.
– Develop the existing client base by understanding client needs through effective listening and questioning
- Risk Management
– Understand and apply local legislation relating to drug trafficking, money laundering, terrorist financing and in any
other legislation that impacts on the conduct of fiduciary business within the jurisdiction.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.