We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure records are up-to-date with appropriate paperwork in place
- Receive correspondence and ensure action is taken in accordance with agreed timeframes
- Ensure tasks are completed within set deadlines
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities
- Participate in various projects linked to remediation of client records
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.