Our client are currently looking for a Senior Accountant within Real Estate & Corporate Services. They offer a dynamic, international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of real estate and corporate clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as the main accounting liaison and point of contact for certain clients;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients;
- You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- Involvement with the day-to-day operations of the client and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Collaborating with the corporate administrators in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the corporate entities;
More information about the role is available upon request - contact the team today for further details.