We have a new opportunity for a Regulatory IT Consulting Senior Associate to join a reputable accountancy firm.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.