We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a independent trust, corporate and funds services provider.
Key duties will include:
- Promote and champion Change Framework, governance, project management standards, templates and reporting
- Partner with stakeholders, provide project leadership and shape the activity to progress concepts into project proposals and project proposals into value adding outcomes
- Manage project execution proactively and take ownership of project deliverables
- Take ownership of all aspects of the project and develop a financial baseline, ensuring project achieves business goals including profitability, revenue, payment and benefits realisation milestones
- Conduct weekly project meetings and produce meeting minutes and update RAID logs in the PPM tool
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.