We have an exciting new role available for a Project Management Assistant to join a local regulatory body on a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the PMO in all aspects of project administration in line with our project management methodology
- Use a range of IT applications to produce and maintain project documentation and logs as well as chasing up outstanding actions with team members
- Assist with the preparation of project reports including the co-ordinating and collating of relevant information for colleagues
- Schedule project meetings including team meetings and project board meetings, as well as monitoring diary acceptance and organising room arrangements
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of papers for meetings in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.