- Job Reference: 8800
- Date Posted: 1 March 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
The Policy team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the regulatory framework. This includes laws, Codes of Practice and guidance that supports the business in its work.
The team works closely with other division within the business, Industry, the Government of Jersey, peer regulators and international standard-setting bodies to ensure that regulation is appropriate.
The role is dynamic which calls for a flexible and proactive approach. The successful candidate will contribute to delivering the following outcomes:
- Updating AML/CFT/CPF Handbook that addresses appropriate elements of the Jersey regulatory framework and provides guidance on compliance with that framework.
- Handbook consultation and feedback processes with Industry are transparent and constructive.
- Supporting Policy projects through research, proofreading, content drafting and other related activities.