Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Due to internal promotion we are seeking 3 individuals with personality, drive and ambition to join our King Street Branch as a Personal Banker, this exciting role is based within our Wealth and Personal services business area. This is a key customer facing role within HSBCs branch network, responsible for providing a high quality, personalised, friendly, efficient and customer-driven service by pro-actively identifying and addressing customer needs.
The start of your journey in your new role with HSBC will provide you with a 6 week blended learning experience, during this time you will learn how to be successful in your role through a mixture of classroom, on-line & practical training.
Joining our team will provide you with a range of career options; you can progress to management or specialise in other areas such as financial planning and Premier. We also have national and global opportunities in Risk, Marketing, HR, IT and Commercial banking to name a few.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man (CIIOM) delivering an exceptional customer experience through identifying and fulfilling all customer needs at first point of contact.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the bank’s products and services; articulating these to your customer in an engaging and confident manner.
- Operate within a customer facing capacity in branch, generating revenue growth by meeting and exceeding customer needs; maximising opportunities across all customer segments.
- Effectively question and listen to your customers to enable you to fully understand both new & existing customer’s financial circumstances and needs.
- Proactively drive referrals to both Premier and Wealth colleagues and Branch Specialists to ensure that the customer is provided with the best possible advice.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team.
- Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
- Be proactive in building & developing a customer base through the use of Customer Contact Lists, referrals & walk-ins.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect your customers with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey.