We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior Manager in Outsourcing to join a company which specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the outsourcing program, across areas including people, technology, data etc.
- Responsible for the company's outsourcing policy, which must be approved by the board of directors.
- Complete prior and in-depth analysis (risk assessment) for any contemplated outsourcing including a description of services, expected results and a detailed evaluation of the risks for, among other things, financial, operational, legal and reputational risks
- Conduct on-site due diligence assessments of material outsourcing services providers.
- Monitor, report and propose changes to outsourcing policy and procedures where necessary ensuring adherence to the outsourcing guidelines of our regulators
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.