We have a great opportunity available for an Operations Manager to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Engaging in a broad set of diverse functions, including collating client information, files & due diligence/KYC documents for submission for Compliance approval
- Assisting with onboarding processes and ongoing procedural and monitoring requirements
- Coordination of various tasks involved at entity set up phase, to include liaising with internal teams and other 3rd party service providers (including banks)
- Forming collaborative relationships with internal teams to drive operational effectiveness ensuring queries are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Ensure management information systems, files & records are maintained in an accurate manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.