We have an exciting new opportunity for an Onboarding / Offboarding Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Provide technical and practical support to the Acceptance Committee and the service line teams in respect of the client take-on and re-assessment of client structures
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the on-boarding and CDD processes, to include the service line leads for on-boarding and CDD, the CDD SME's, Compliance, Acceptance Committee members and the Operations Management Team
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of a wide variety of client structures including funds and private wealth
- Provide guidance to the service line teams when required on the application of relevant KYC procedures and processes to their clients, including but not limited to participating in presentations/training sessions as required
- Pro-actively maintain an up to date awareness of local regulatory issues/changes and make recommendations for changes and updates to internal procedures as appropriate
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.